Hope this will help you with your sportsbook bets and if you have any doubts all you need to do is visit the source. “The resulting wager will have the same risk amount with the win being calculated to reflect the odds of the remaining team (Example: On a two team $100 parlay with team A +110 and team B -110 if A ties and B wins the resulting wager will be a straight play on B risking $100 to win $91).”
But what is exactly a parlay? Well thats very simple, and according to Jazzsports Sportsbook “A parlay is a single bet that links together two or more individual wagers for a high payout. If you place a 2 team parlay and one team wins and one ties, the wager becomes a straight bet.”
2. A 2 team parlay might pay 13/5, a three team parlay might pay 6/1, a four team parlay might pay 10/1, and so on with the payouts getting higher with more teams.”. Type in the Parlay Calculator amount($) field the amount you wish to risk
1. Click the Parlay Calculator Calculate Button to obtain the result.. The sportsbook parlay calculator is a great and handy tool to be able to calculate your parlay bets and figure out how much you get paid, if you are luck enough to win them all.
If you are an sportsbook enthusiast yo know that parlay calculators are the best tools you have to try to beat one of the most common sportsbook bets, the ones that pays the most but also the ones that are hard to beat and win the cash you want for actually an small amount of money that you can bet on a single sportsbook parlay and can bring lots of cash into your account.
Now it is always important to have examples about this type of sportsbook bets, and as well you can find at Jazzsports all the answers you need, lets take a look at one example and some basic rules:
As an sportsbook fan you know that parlays are difficult bets, but if you get good at it you can real make some profit out of it, and if an sportsbook like Jazzsports gives you the tool to practice and become a great gambler this is the place you need to be. Enjoy the action!
Definitely the tools available for wagering are a great deal among the sportsbook industry to make sure you can use it wisely for you to know how much your bet will bring you back if you are lucky enough to get all the teams right, like for example, a 2 team parlay is a good bet, you can choose 2 winners easily, but if you have a 8 team parlay or some times more (if offered), will be hard to beat.
The calculator is easy to use, you can also check the information from Jazzsports Sportsbook where they have the information you need to get it right, but lets see what this is all about from the source:
How do I use the Sportsbook Parlay Calculator?
“For example, if you place a 5 team parlay and have 4 winners and a tie, your wager pays out as a 4 team parlay. Fill in the Parlay Calculator Prices Column, so at least 2 fields must be filled in with money lines prices (use only the money line of your picks, please include the + or – signs as well)
3. In order for the parlay bet to win, every one of the wagers must win.”, this company has the best sportsbook parlay payout calculator I’ve seen, and they actually answer a really good question – “So why make a parlay bet it’s a more difficult bet? Because the payouts are higher
Latest posts by Rebecca P. Padron (see all)
- Australian betting on football club suspended| Reuters - March 18, 2017
- NJ lawmakers OK sports betting; Fed fight ahead - March 2, 2017
- How To Master Sports Betting - February 15, 2017